Monday 1 November 2010

Billboard Task- 'Cheats' Design

 

This is one of my preliminary tasks that I had produced before starting my Soap Trailer.

As this was a plan/draft I downloaded an image of some poker chips with a grey case in the background, however I thought I would add dice to the picture showing 'weekdays on FIVE', therefore I had to edit the poker chips image and cut some out.
I think the billboard relates to more of an older age group of people as the poker theme is associated to gambling.
I used the program 'Paint' to blend in the colours of shading so that the end product would look more professional. 
The only technical problem that I had was making the dice in proportion with the chips. 
If I had done any other improvements I would have amended the dice and text to make it look more enhanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment