Wednesday 20 October 2010

My TV Soap Magazine

This is my layout and design of a TV Soap Magazine. I was inspired by the different magazines such as TV Times, TV Soap and Soap Life Magazines. I added the conventions that were produced in the real magazine front coverS so that my design looked professional.
I used a camera to capture MCU and CU of people from my media class.
I used the program Publisher which has helped me to gain more knowledge towards my final Soap Trailer poster and I also used Photoshop to edit my photos which was to cut out the background features so a plain colour could be applied.
If I had to improve this front cover then I would make the magazine set to less colours, magazines use alot of reds, blues and whites therefore I would change some colours to make my front cover flow more.

No comments:

Post a Comment